Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Fun!!

I just love spending time with the man of my dreams.

We went out with  some of his siblings to a corn maze :) ... this one was time consuming, but great fun.  We started right before dark, so part of it we did in the light and the rest was in the dark. It definitely was more of a challenge to do it in the dark - but we had a good old time!

Just thinking today about how grateful I am to God for such a Godly, wonderful, loving, hardworking husband.  I remember before meeting him, how fearful I was of marrying the wrong person.  God has definitely put those fears to rest.

It's been 5 wonderful years, and I don't ever want it to end.

Anywhoodles, just thought I'd write a little about my day.  Looking forward to a special trip coming up soon :).

Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment